Frequently asked questions
Joining Travolier is simple, and it's always free. You can start shopping and earning GoldBack as soon as you sign up.Creating a Travolier account
Create your Gold rewards account by submitting your email address and a password.
At Travolier, we reward you with eGOLD points. We have replaced the earning from Cashback with GoldBack. Earning rewards in Gold is simple with us with no limitations:
- Join at Travolier: On Travolier.com, click the store where you want to shop.
- Shop Online: Place an order through the affiliate partner's website, and we'll automatically add eGOLD points to your account.
- My eGOLD Points: We'll send your GOLD-Backed points to your Travolier Wallet.
- Value of eGOLD Points: It holds to the value of GOLD, and it never expires.
- Redeem: You can spend your TravolierGOLD points at TravolierSHOP or exchange them with other Loyalty points.
- Start saving points as it grows with Gold's price.
Once the online store notifies us about your purchase, we add your eGold points to your account and inform you. Depending on the store, this can take 15 to 60 days to confirm that you completed the purchase.
We send you the Gold-back points - TravolierGOLD in your wallet every three months. If GoldBack for an order is still pending approval, it will carry over to your next payment.
We buy a 99.99% pure LBMA gold bar for the exact value of issued points. One TravolierGOLD is One MG of GOLD.
Gold is safe in the state of the art bonded vaults run by globally recognised security firms, such as Loomis International. In addition, precious metals entrusted to the company are fully insured, whether in transit or vaulted storage.
The top-tier audit firm verifies gold inventory.
If you made a purchase and didn't see eGOLD points in your account, it may be due to one of these reasons:
- You were visiting other sites during your shopping session. Going to other sites, especially ones that offer shopping rewards can give the store credit for your purchase to another site. In addition, browser extensions from other shopping programs (such as Honey or Invisible Hand or Rakuten) can interfere with linking your purchase to your Travolier account.
- You are switching to a different browser window or tab. It would be best if you only used the initial tab opened for you by Travolier at the beginning of your shopping session. If you complete your purchase in a different tab or window, we may not link your purchase to your Travolier account.
- You are waiting too long after activating Gold Back to complete your purchase. It's best to activate GoldBack before adding items to your cart and check out as soon as you can.
- Longer store reporting times. Stores must report your order information to us to know how much GoldBack to add to your account. Reporting time can range from a few hours to 3 months for travel bookings.
- Some ineligible store products. Some stores limit specific categories or products from GoldBack rewards. You may have purchased an item that's not GoldBack eligible.
If you've followed the tips above and are still experiencing trouble, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Use a compatible browser. Travolier is compatible with Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer (IE), Version 11+.
- Adjust the security settings in your browser. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
- Add the Travolier filter list if you use an ad blocker like uBlock or AdBlock Plus. Ad blockers can cause GoldBack tracking issues, and the filter list helps us determine your Cash Back eligibility.
- Remember to start your shopping at Travolier.com . You can earn GoldBack only by starting an Online Shopping Journey with Travolier.
Unfortunately, you can earn GoldBack points only by starting an online Shopping Journey with Travolier.